Sunday, May 5, 2019

A Doll for My Little Doll





This is doll I made for my little doll ♥️Hadley ♥️ (btw *I* happen to be her most favorite auntie ever!) 

Definitely will remove the pin in the skirt before I give the doll to her. I make dolls without a pattern, so no two are ever the same, and they are perfectly imperfect. Currently I am obsessed with making #anthropomorphic dolls, and have also discovered #libertyoflondon fabrics. Such black magic that fabric is! It must be magic because it is sooooo fabulous to work with! 

Being that the fabric is (understandably) on the more expensive side since it is #tanalawn, I’ll be making arms and legs out of scraps instead of buying yardage. (Impatiently waiting for an order from England...waiting...waiting!) Here's a doll I've started with very skinny arms and legs made out of the Liberty fabric. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreadfully Delusional Dolls - Ms. Marwood

  Ms. Eunice Amelia Marwood Loves to walk under the darkness of New Moons. Lives off Veuve Clicquot, cavier and cigarrettes. Collects antiqu...

Popular Posts