Saturday, August 10, 2019

Flora's Court of Quotes

I love the little index tabbed book from Alpha Stamps Fruit Paradise Kit, and had a good time putting it together while watching British murder mysteries. Art and murder somehow kind of goes together sometimes (at least in my reality it does…)

It was a bit tedious with basic cutting and pasting, but the fun part was using the Time Is An Illusion Collection Pack with my new Finetec Watercolors that are full of mica and amazing!
The paper pack has a lot of turquoise and rust shades, with gold, blue and mauve accents and I used the watercolors to enhance the colors (and on some of the images but couldn’t catch it on camera). Sounds like a weird mashup but it’s all works well together, and I think the Time Is An Illusion collection is my new favorite paper to use! 

Another product I enjoy working with is the ATCTicket Journal. It was covered in paper from the Time Is An Illusion pad, with images from The Court of Flora Collage Sheet. Then I added quotes about flowers and perfume, two of my favorite things as well as using the Finetec watercolors all over the paper in complementing colors.

The only thing I’d consider a technique is snipping the Stitched Leaf Ribbon and putting it around the image of the Narcissus without tweezers. (What a pain in the arse that was!) Seems like the harder I tried, the more my hands shook. Had no recourse except to bring out the wine. The more I drank, the easier it became to place the ribbon!

Also, I fussy cut the tiny little flowers on the cover paper, but without completely cutting them out of the background paper. Then after lifting them up, I put the image so that part of it would go right underneath the flowers. 
Here are the rest of the pages from the book:









I have an upcoming project that I’ll be using Time Is An Illusion with, bringing family skeletons out of the closet, so stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreadfully Delusional Dolls - Ms. Marwood

  Ms. Eunice Amelia Marwood Loves to walk under the darkness of New Moons. Lives off Veuve Clicquot, cavier and cigarrettes. Collects antiqu...

Popular Posts