Friday, December 6, 2019

It's All About The Christmas Kittens








I have always loved The Three Little Kittens and when Alpha Stamps came out with the Wooden Mitten I knew exactly what theme to go with. Add the Matchbox Ticket Journal (now in tan!) and you can make a quick storybook ornament. These are so cute, they're perfect for hanging off of your tree, or as gift tags or as a layering element (as with the pennant).










Kitten Mitten Pennant & Ornament




Yes, another pennant! 

Only this time it is a single pennant and not a banner. These are perfect for hanging off your Christmas tree, on a door handle, or on a wreath.

With this pennant I enhanced the kitten's outfit with Christmas Red and Mercury Glass Stickles, covered each pennant with paper, Dresden borders, ribbons, lace, and paper roses. That's it, a perfect way to work away a rainy afternoon!"









The Kitten's Mitten Ornament was lickety split to make, and the results are so sweet. Again with the vintage kitten and snowman! I really love the styles of illustration from the 50s and 60s, sometimes I think it reminds me of being at my grandmother's house when I was small and it's just a comfort thing (aside from being really cute!)





Thinking that I'll soon  be making Valentine ornaments with the Wood Christmas Ornament!  
Kitten Mitten Pennant & Ornament Supply List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreadfully Delusional Dolls - Ms. Marwood

  Ms. Eunice Amelia Marwood Loves to walk under the darkness of New Moons. Lives off Veuve Clicquot, cavier and cigarrettes. Collects antiqu...

Popular Posts